Third Path Promotions provides media relations, booking, and promotional material creation for progressive musicians and authors in the Northern Rockies. Our founder, John Hosking, has over 30 years of experience living off of and promoting the performing arts in rural communities. His partner, Anika Hanisch, draws from over 20 years of promotion and marketing work in the non-profit and small business sector.
We know what works and what doesn’t when you’re a small or single-person venture. If you’re not quite ready to hire a marketing agency, but you’re too busy to stay on top of promotions, Third Path might be the perfect fit!
- Both fee-based booking services and volunteer booking swaps – learn more about “co-marketing swaps” as a do-able intro to the promotions world
- Bio writing
- Press releases
- Web content
- Blog management
- And more… See our full list of Musician Services
- Both fee-based retailer placement services and volunteer promotion swaps – learn more about “co-marketing swaps” as a do-able intro to the promotions world
- Editing self-generated content
- Third-party author profiles
- Blog coaching
- And more… See our full list of Author Services
Retailers and Concert Venue Reps: Please visit our Booking & Purchasing page to learn how to connect with our fresh voice artists.